- Don’t you hate it when a bird craps on the windshield of your car and it’s out of the windshield wiper range? I feel so helpless when that happens.
- It’s a huge disappointment when I open a bag of Cheetos and they’re all light orange, as if someone already licked the cheese dust off of it already.
- I love Oreo cookies, but I discriminate against the Mini Oreo Cookies because the cream to cookie ratio is completely off.
- If you absolutely want it to rain, wash your car.
- I laugh roll my eyes when I see that a co-worker sent out a non-crucial email to the entire office on the weekend or after hours.
- I still need to invest in the large over-size deejay headphones to wear at work so people know that I’m tuning them out. These little earbuds aren’t working to my advantage.
- I don’t know why, but when I skip my lunch break at work, the day seems to move right along. But if I take a lunch, or even a long lunch, the afternoon drags on.
- When people say that they’re “on a diet”, I cringe. Diets don’t last. Only lifestyle changes.
Just needed to get a few things off my chest. I have a shit ton more rants on driving, other cars, traffic, etc., but I’ll save that for another post.